Plan your wedding in Paris
with peace of mind
Safety measures and booking flexibility
In the following paragraphs, we will detail the safety measures that we will be implementing at each moment of your day.
Some measures will be the same for every team member:
- Greeting will be done at a distance, we will refrain from shaking hands or hugging, no matter how excited we are to finally meet you!
- Every person on your team will take their temperature on the morning of the event. If it is above 37.8°C (100°F) they will call to be replaced.
- All team members will be equipped with masks and hand sanitizer.
- All team members have agreed to the safety measures below and are required to follow them strictly.
For your own safety and the health of our team members, please do take your temperature on the day of your event and let us know if it is above 37.8°C (100°F) or if you are presenting Covid-19 symptoms. We will be happy to direct you to the appropriate health services in Paris and rearrange every detail of your special day as soon as you have recovered.
Hair and makeup
Your hair and makeup artist will come to your Paris hotel for your beauty session.
A beauty session lasts about two hours and, as your hair and makeup artist works on each detail, she will have to come in close contact with you.
The instructions below will be followed by our beauty team:
- Upon arrival, they will wash their hands for 30 seconds and dry them with a towel that they will bring.
- They will have hand sanitizer and use it as often as needed.
- They will wear a facial visor and a mask.
Regarding makeup and material:
- Brushes will be disinfected at the beginning and at the end of each session.
- Whenever possible, disposable materials will be used (for mascara, lipstick…)
- Powders: our artists will use 70% alcohol to disinfect all the makeup, including powders and eyeshadows. It doesn’t affect the makeup and it eliminates bacteria. When using loose powders, they will be deposited into a palette before use to avoid double dipping the brush into the powder pot.
- Lipsticks and foundations will be deposited into a palette before use.
Bouquet making and delivery
Our flower artists work in their workshop, respecting all the safety measures such as washing their hands and disinfecting their work space.
Our deliveries are contact-free: the delivery person will take private transportation to your hotel or apartment rental and wear a mask at all times.
If you are staying in a hotel, your bouquet will be left at the front desk and the hotel staff will arrange the delivery to your room.
If you are staying at an apartment rental, the delivery person will call you upon arrival, place the flowers on the doorstep and then stand back at a safe distance until the flowers are picked up. Deliveries are preferably made at the front door of the building.
Car and Chauffeur service
During a two hour photo tour, you will hop in and out of the car in between locations. You will usually spend 10-15 minutes in the car between two spots. To ensure your safety as well as the chauffeur’s, some safety measures will be implemented.
Mercedes Sedan vs. Minivan
In March 2020, the French government published a decree saying that the seat next to the chauffeur (where the photographer usually sits) must remain empty.
As long as this law is being enforced, couples will be required to upgrade to a Mercedes Viano (minivan) which offers more space and allows for better social distancing.
Under normal circumstances, the Viano can seat the couple, their photographer and 4 guests. During this unprecedented situation, the couple’s car will only be able to take 2 guests instead of 4.
Masks and gel
- Our chauffeurs will wear masks at all times.
- They will provide hand sanitizer that you can use at any time.
- They will provide 4-5 disposable masks per passenger in the car. It is not mandatory for passengers to wear masks if there is enough ventilation in the car, but we encourage the strictest safety precautions.
Cars will be disinfected after each client:
- Door handles and seat belts will be disinfected with alcohol several times a day.
- The seats will be sprayed with disinfectant.
- Cars will be ventilated at all times.
Ceremony and Officiant
Our ceremonies will take place outdoors in secluded areas, at a safe distance from any crowds. While the bride and groom can stay close together, the officiant will stand at least 1 meter (3 feet) away from the couple the entire time.
The photographer will capture the ceremony at a distance ranging from 1 meter to 6 meters (20 feet).
Your officiant will be wearing a mask at all times. At the couple’s request, the officiant may remove her mask so that it doesn’t appear in the photos.
Your officiant will disinfect the pen she hands you before you sign the certificate.
Wedding photography and videography
Photographers and videographers are the ones spending the most time with the couple. Throughout the day, they usually retouch the bride’s hair and dress. They also share the couple’s car. Because of this, we have implemented very special measures to make sure that everyone’s safety and comfort.
- Your photographer and videographer will always respect a comfortable and safe distance of at least one meter (3 feet). If they need to get closer for some reason, they will ask your permission and explain to you what needs to be done (rearranging a tie, putting on a microphone, retouching your hair, fluffing the dress, etc.).
- They will wear a mask at all times. In the car, they will sit in a different row as you.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these safety measures, feel free to contact us or to get in touch with your Personal Planner at any time. We will be happy to go into further detail about our safety measures.
When you book your wedding, you are required to pay a non-refundable deposit. With the current situation, anything non-refundable may sound scary, so we have detailed what it means more precisely:
Your deposit is paid once and is valid for the date you have saved. But if you need to reschedule your event, it will not be forfeited and will be valid for the new date. For example, the couples who were supposed to get married in the Spring of 2020 were given 18 months to choose a new date. In case the travel restrictions are extended beyond these 18 months, we will extend that time period to choose a new date.
Because of the flexibility we are offering, you shouldn’t need to cancel your event. If you would like to keep the possibility to cancel it all together and get a full refund of your deposit, we will give you the possibility to delay the start of your wedding planning. As long as your planner has not started working on your wedding, then it is possible for you to receive a full refund.
For example, if you are getting married in May 2021, we can start the planning process in March 2021. Until then, it will be possible for you to cancel your wedding and get a full refund.
Please note that, in the case of a credit card payment, the Stripe fees will be retained (about 9 Euros for a 500 Euro deposit).