by Kimberley and Kelby's wedding
WEDDING BUDGET : 4,285 EUROS
Kimberley and Kelby chose:
- The Romance Wedding Package, including:
- Personal Planner
- Bride’s hair and makeup
- Wedding bouquet and boutonniere
- Outdoor symbolic Ceremony
- English-speaking Officiant
- Commemorative Certificate
- Romantic Paris Photo-Tour
- Professional Photographer (3 hours)
- Luxury Car & Chauffeur (3 hours)
- Restaurant reservation for two
- Day-of Coordinator (remote)
- Trocadero Garden location (public and free)
- Preparation of the bride coverage
- Vintage Traction car
- HD photo gallery of 150+ photos
Their wedding celebration starts with a beauty session at their hotel. Katia, their incredibly talented hair and makeup artist prepares Kimberley to be picture perfect, while Julien captures this relaxing beauty time.
Their hotel: Renaissance Paris Nobel Tour Eiffel Hotel (Marriott) – 55-57 Av. Raymond Poincaré, 75116 Paris
Kim and Kelby are driven to their ceremony location in a Vintage Traction car. Surrounded by their closest family and friends (only 6 guests!) they exchanged their vows and rings in a romantic ceremony.
Time to go on a 2.5 hour photo tour around Paris! Their friendly chauffeur Henri and amazing photographer Julien took them on a fun and romantic tour covering iconic locations such as the Pont Bir Hakeim, the Pont Alexandre III, and the Louvre.
Henri drops the couple off at their hotel. Kim and Kelby will get an email from Julien the very next day with a few sneak peek photos. They will receive their full gallery within 4 weeks.
Book your wedding with us!
Start discussing with your Personal Planner today and plan your Perfect Paris Wedding.
Wedding package includes
Bride’s hair and makeup
Wedding bouquet and boutonniere
Outdoor symbolic Ceremony
Romantic Paris Photo-Tour
Luxury Car & Chauffeur
Day-of Coordinator (remote)