Here is how it works
Your Day-Of Coordinator will receive instructions directly from your Wedding Planner and be fully briefed about the details of your day.
What does the Day-Of Coordinator do ?
On your wedding day, an Off-site Coordinator is already booked to manage your team and make sure that your day goes smoothly. She solves any issues and makes sure that you don’t have to worry about last minute details.
If you book an On-site coordinator, she will be in charge of tasks such as:
- Welcoming your guests at the ceremony location
- Making sure that all elements of the ceremony proceed as planned
- Making sure that the guests are seated correctly (for indoor venues) and in a timely fashion
- Keeping passers-by at a distance during the ceremony
- Assisting the photographer with group pictures
- Helping the bride with little errands during her preparation (making a cup of tea, answering her phone…)
- Coordinating with the chauffeurs and keeping an eye on the timeline
For weddings with more than 10 guests, we highly recommend booking a coordinator.
How many hours should I book?
Your Wedding Planner can advise you on the number of hours needed depending on the responsibilities you would like to entrust your Day-Of coordinator. Feel free to provide a list of the tasks you would like your coordinator to oversee.
Do I need to tip my day-of coordinator?
Tips are appreciated by any team member. There are no rules of how to tip for services in France, so feel comfortable tipping the way you judge appropriate.
Orders may be cancelled and payment fully refunded up to 10 weeks before the event. In case of a cancellation 10 weeks or less prior to the event, a 30% retainer will apply.
All prices are in Euros and include tax (VAT)